2205 29th St.,
Rice Lake, WI 54868
"The only problems with socialism is that you eventually run out of someone else's money! - Margaret Thatcher
"Socialism is the philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, the gospel of envy; it's inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill
"The revolutionists are using a technique that is as old as the human race - a fervid, but false, solicitude for the unfortunate over whom they thus gain mastery and then enslave them." - Horowitz
"We are in a battle with communism and the sooner we realize it, the better off we will be." - J. Edgar Hoover
Get the US out of the UN and the UN out of the US.
Rule #1: Don't cause problems for other people to pay for!
What every candidate should know:
1. The difference between real money and FIAT money. The main purpose of the US constitution was to eliminate fiat money - - - money not backed by gold or silver. Without a standard to tie it to; politicians can promise the moon with "monopoly" currency.
The burden of debt is as destructive to freedom as subjugation by conquest.
2. A government of needs vs RIGHTS. The constitution was also set up to prevent "leveling" - - - Taking from one man what he has earned to give to another who has not earned it. The pursuit of happiness refers to the right to keep what a person has earned without being forced into LEGAL PLUNDER or government charity.
The Soviet system is based on needs and ours on rights. Which has the higher standard of living? That may give you the reason ours is going down. Lenin said he would force the US to spend itself in destruction. Have we not done so?
The proper role of government is protect equal rights not provide equal things. Life and liberty are secure only so long as the right of property is secure.
3. The enemy foreign and domestic. Predatory nations conquer by either conquest or subversion. Illegal immigration falls within this category on both levels. No one has the right to force their way into your home and demand they be taken care of. A thief has needs: needs and rights cannot co-exist. When a group of thieves get together, they call it a democra-TICK party, whether it be Welfare Democrats or Wall Street Republicans
4. Education, healthcare, or a home may be needs, but not rights. You have the responsibility to EARN them.
I will not steal money for you!. . . . . nor for myself.
5. Only strict law enforcement brings peace to a society. This would include a Death Penalty. If a person had the right to use deadly force to prevent a threat to life, he does not lose that right because the criminal succeeded. Otherwise he is being rewarded for success and his life becomes more important than that of the victim.
6. Strong local self government is the keystone to preserving human freedom. The federal government should not be issuing kingly decrees to the states over domestic matters nor should the state do the same to local governments via mandates. Problems need to solved at the level upon which they occur first. Again needs are not rights.
7. A free people cannot survive unless they remain virtuous and morally strong. And that can only be done by electing virtuous leaders. The Communist International has long promoted through its front groups the goals of pornography, promiscuity and homosexuality as normal, natural and healthy.
"America is like a healthy body and its resistance is three-fold: its patriotism, its morality, and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within."
"Remiss would be the man who would call himself a patriot who would remove religion from politics." George Washington
Rule #2 Keep your socialist hands off my money, my property, and my body.
. . . and I want them right now!
"Communists Fronts. . . have infiltrated every conceivable sphere of activity; youth groups; radio, television, motion picture industry; church, school, educational and cultural groups; the press; minority groups and civil and political units." Julia Brown , Undercover FBI Agent
"No, it's not liberal, not far left, not secular or progressive, not socialism . . . IT'S COMMUNISM. . . and evil is not dead!" it is A-FACT!
"But there are communists under the bed." Eldridge Cleaver