Law and Order II
Post date: Apr 28, 2015 8:28:02 PM
Our President is at it again, trying to fuel the fires of racism for his own political gain. The reason why may come from a book written in 1966 by FBI agent Julia Brown.
In the nineteenth chapter, she makes the following statements:
1) Communism recognizes that to destroy the government from within,it must employ erosive tactics against national unity. Singled out as the top priority is our traditional respect of law and order.
2) Using the "divide and "conquer" tactic,Communists pass up no opportunity to create friction between segments of society. (Does that explain Jackson, Sharpton,and Wright?)
3) The attack is two-pronged. First, the reds must overcome the natural inclination of our people to be orderly. Second, it must cause an orderly citizenry
to dislike and distrust law enforcement agencies.
4) In order to prevent a communist takeover of our nation,we must maintain and increase respect for humane law and order.
5) Playing on envy,vindictiveness,resentment(they make your hates,their hates),
and frustration:the communists weaken us morally and spiritually,thus making it
easier to defeat us economically,politically,....and by force of arms.
6) The greater the burden they(ACLU?) can place upon law enforcement agencies and our courts, the less able they are to contribute to national security.
7) Unless one has been inside the conspiracy(ICC), he cannot begin to imagine
the utter callousness with which the Communists regard the lives and liberties of
those whom they pretend to defend.(again, the ACLU?)
8) Too much of what others are told about us,originates in the diseased minds of "Red psychological warfare experts".
Regardless of the outcome of the situation in Florida, the communists know how to milk such events for maximum fund raising and propaganda purposes. As with the former police controversy, I suspect "comrade" Obama will lose this one too.